Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Entries must be received by the stated competition closing date.
- By participating in this contest, you acknowledge full acceptance of the terms and conditions and warrant that your entry/comment does not contain any material that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene.
- By Participating in this competition, Accent Tools Ltd. is granted exclusive permission to use your names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with any current or future promotions and/or for marketing purposes and you waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. You will be responsible for obtaining copyright permissions (as required) for your posts. Accent Tools Lt.d bears no responsibility for any copyright infringement.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook. Accent Tools Ltd will make reasonable attempts to contact the winners but if they are unable to be contacted within 7 days of the closing date, then Accent Tools Ltd. may determine another winner.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers or alternative prizes/products.
- The Judge's Decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Accent Tools Ltd. reserves the right to delete any entries it deems as inappropriate, offensive or negative.
- The prize winner's first name and nonspecific details may be used for promotional purposes in newsletters/website material and will be posted on the relevant Facebook page, being either Facebook.com/HitachiNewZealand OR Facebook.com/NilfiskNZ
- Accent Tools Ltd. employees are not eligible to win the promotion.
- The prize will be dispatched to any New Zealand address of the winners' choice.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Hitachi Facebook Rules Of Conduct:
This page represents Accent Tools Ltd. (Hitachi NZ & Nilfisk NZ). For an enquiries or comments relating to Hitachi Australia please visit www.hitachipowertools.com.au
This page is monitored frequently by Accent Tools New Zealand. We support the discussion of free speech and engagement with others, however we reserve the right to remove anything posted to this page that we deem to be offensive, including:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, suggestive or racist posts, links or images
- comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
- solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial organisations
- off-topic posts by a single user
- repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
Offensive users will also be blocked from our social network pages.
Accent Tools Ltd. is not responsible for the personal, political, organisational or religious beliefs of its friends, fans or followers across all social networks.
Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org.